The ultimate guide to calculate uncertainty.
The ultimate bundle for professionals who want to master uncertainty analysis.
Want to calculate uncertainty like an expert and to find advanced methods to uncertainty analysis? Are an auditor or consultant who needs to become a subject matter expert on measurement uncertainty? Is your laboratory seeking ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then this is the right bundle for you!
What you will learn
With the ultimate bundle, you will learn…
- how to calculate uncertainty in 7 steps.
- what 8 sources of uncertainty in measurement should be in your uncertainty budget and how to calculate them step by step.
- how to calculate uncertainty with an easy to use excel calculator.
- how to calculate calibration uncertainty for your calibration reports.
- how to evaluate and determine resolution uncertainty for units under test.
- how to calculate uncertainty quickly with my calibration uncertainty calculator.
- how to use statistical methods to analyze and calculate uncertainty.
- what probability distributions you should use in your uncertainty analysis and how to use them.
- how to choose coverage factors using the Student’s T table and calculate expanded uncertainty.
- how to calculate and use sensitivity coefficients for your uncertainty analysis.
In this bundle, you will get 8 of my best selling uncertainty guides and 2 of my exclusive measurement uncertainty calculators for excel.
Here’s what’s included:
- 7 Steps to Calculate Measurement Uncertainty
- 8 Sources of Uncertainty for Every Uncertainty Budget
- Easy Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
- How to Calculate Calibration Uncertainty in Accordance with ILAC P14
- How to Determine Resolution Uncertainty
- Calibration Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Statistics for Uncertainty Analysis
- The Complete Reference Guide to Probability Distributions and Divisors for Estimating Measurement Uncertainty
- The Essential Reference Guide to Expanded Uncertainty and Coverage Factors for Calculating Uncertainty
- 3 Ways to Combine Measurement Uncertainty with Difference Units of Measure
Buy the Bundle and Save $
Still not convinced that this is a great deal?
- The products in this bundle were hand-picked by me to help you learn faster.
- You will save money since you are only buying the tools you need to learn right now.
- You will save time by not wasting energy on the internet searching for free tools that will not help you.
- You will learn to calculate uncertainty faster because my guides are written to teach you measurement uncertainty. No PhD required!
What People Are Saying