The metrologist’s guide to calculate uncertainty.
The professional bundle for metrologists learning to calculate uncertainty.
Want to learn how to calculate uncertainty, but do not know where to start? Maybe you know a little bit about uncertainty in measurement and want to know how to create uncertainty budgets yourself? Is your laboratory seeking ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then this is the right bundle for you!
What you will learn
With this starter kit, you will learn…
- how to calculate uncertainty in 7 steps.
- what 8 sources of uncertainty in measurement should be in your uncertainty budget and how to calculate them step by step.
- how to calculate uncertainty with an easy to use excel calculator.
- how to calculate calibration uncertainty for your calibration reports.
- how to evaluate and determine resolution uncertainty for units under test.
- how to calculate uncertainty quickly with my calibration uncertainty calculator.
In this bundle, you will get 4 of my best selling uncertainty guides and 2 of my exclusive measurement uncertainty calculators for excel.
Here’s what’s included:
- 7 Steps to Calculate Measurement Uncertainty
- 8 Sources of Uncertainty for Every Uncertainty Budget
- Easy Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
- How to Calculate Calibration Uncertainty in Accordance with ILAC P14
- How to Determine Resolution Uncertainty
- Calibration Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
Buy the Bundle and Save $
Still not convinced that this is a great deal?
- The products in this bundle were hand-picked by me to help you learn faster.
- You will save money since you are only buying the tools you need to learn right now.
- You will save time by not wasting energy on the internet searching for free tools that will not help you.
- You will learn to calculate uncertainty faster because my guides are written to teach you measurement uncertainty. No PhD required!
What People Are Saying