Downloaded over 2000+ times!
Learn how to calculate measurement uncertainty in 7 easy to learn steps. In this 14 page guide, I will teach you to calculate measurement uncertainty using the GUM method so you can meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. Plus, learn a few tricks that you will not find anywhere else.
Calculating uncertainty is hard! To stay ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited, you have to learn how to calculate measurement uncertainty and report it with your measurement results. To help you out, I have written this guide to teach you my exclusive seven step process, so you can calculate measurement uncertainty like a pro.
What you will learn:
- How to calculate uncertainty in 7 steps
- What information you need to calculate uncertainty
- How to identify contributors to uncertainty
- How to calculate uncertainty in accordance with the GUM
- How to evaluate your uncertainty calculations
- My exclusive tips and secrets (you won’t find anywhere else)
- And much more.
Specifically, I am going teach you how to:
- Specify the Measurement Process and Equation
- Identify and Characterize Uncertainty Sources
- Quantify the Magnitude of Uncertainty Components
- Convert Uncertainty Components to Standard Deviation Equivalents
- Calculate the Combined Standard Uncertainty
- Calculate the Expanded Uncertainty
- Evaluate the Uncertainty for Appropriateness
The best part, you can use this guide to help you develop a procedure to calculate measurement uncertainty that meets ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
Get the 7 Steps to Calculate Measurement Uncertainty guide now got only $29.00.