Learn How to Estimate Measurement Uncertainty.
This is the perfect bundle for laboratories seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Do you need to estimate measurement uncertainty for your tests or calibrations, but don’t want to earn your PhD in the process? Then, this is the bundle for you. These guides were hand-picked to help you learn how to estimate uncertainty for ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
What you will learn
With this bundle, you will learn…
- The 7 Step Process that I use to estimate uncertainty in measurement.
- The 15 places that I look to find uncertainty components.
- How to calculate 8 sources of uncertainty in measurement using data in your calibration reports.
- How to pick the right probability distribution for your uncertainty components.
- How to calculate sensitivity coefficients for your uncertainty components.
- How to convert uncertainty components to standard deviations.
- How to calculate the combined uncertainty using the root sum of squares method.
- How to pick the right coverage factor using k equals 2 or the students T table.
- How to calculate the expanded uncertainty to a conference level of a 95%.
- How to evaluate your uncertainty components to find the largest contributors.
- How to evaluate your internal components to determine if they are overstated or understated.
- How to calculate CMC uncertainty equations for your scope of accreditation.
- How to develop your scope of accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Who is this bundle for
This bundle is perfect for…
- Calibration Labs,
- Test Labs,
- Lab Managers,
- Quality Managers,
- Lab Technicians,
- Quality Assurance Personnel,
- Data Entry Personnel, or
- any person estimating uncertainty.
This bundle is not recommended for…
- Microbiology Labs, or
- other labs that need to estimate uncertainty for counting methods.
In this bundle, you will get 4 of my best selling uncertainty guides and my exclusive measurement uncertainty calculator for Microsoft Excel.
Here’s what’s included:
- 7 Steps to Calculate Measurement Uncertainty Guide
- 15 Places to Find Sources of Uncertainty in Measurement Guide
- 8 Sources of Uncertainty for Every Uncertainty Budget Guide
- Probability Distributions and Divisors for Estimating Uncertainty Guide
- Type A & Type B Uncertainty Guide
- How to Calculate Sensitivity Coefficients Guide
- How to Calculate Uncertainty with Different Units of Measurement Guide
- Expanded Uncertainty and Coverage Factors Guide
- How to Find Significant Contributors to Measurement Uncertainty Guide
- How to Create an Uncertainty Budget in Microsoft Excel Guide
- How to Calculate CMC Uncertainty Equations for Your Scope of Accreditation Guide
- How to Develop a Scope of Accreditation Guide
- Simple Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
- 8 Sources of Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
Buy the Bundle and Save $
Still not convinced that this is a great deal?
- The products in this bundle were hand-picked by me to help you learn how to estimate uncertainty faster.
- You will save money since you are only buying the tools you need right now.
- You will save time from searching the internet for free tools that will not help you.
- You will learn how to calculate uncertainty using data that your already have.
What People Are Saying
There are no reviews yet.