The Tools You Need to Estimate Uncertainty.
This is the perfect bundle for laboratories seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Do you need to estimate measurement uncertainty for your tests or calibrations, but don’t want to earn your PhD in the process? Then, this is the bundle for you. These guides were hand-picked to help you calculate uncertainty with the basic essentials needed to create uncertainty budgets and develop your scope of accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Who is this bundle for
This bundle is perfect for…
- Calibration Labs,
- Test Labs,
- Lab Managers,
- Quality Managers,
- Data Entry Personnel, or
- any person estimating uncertainty
This bundle is not recommended for…
- Microbiology Labs, or
- other labs that need to estimate uncertainty for counting methods.
What you will learn
With this bundle, you will learn…
- The 7 Step Process that I use to calculate uncertainty in measurement.
- The 15 places that I look to find uncertainty components.
- How to calculate 8 sources of uncertainty in measurement using data in your calibration reports.
- How to perform a repeatability test and analyze your type a data.
In this bundle, you will get 4 of my best selling uncertainty guides and my exclusive measurement uncertainty calculator for Microsoft Excel.
Here’s what’s included:
- 7 Steps to Calculate Measurement Uncertainty
- 15 Places to Find Sources of Uncertainty in Measurement
- 8 Sources of Uncertainty for Every Uncertainty Budget
- How to Perform a Repeatability Test
- Easy Uncertainty Calculator for Microsoft Excel
Buy the Bundle and Save $
Still not convinced that this is a great deal?
- The products in this bundle were hand-picked by me to help you estimate uncertainty faster.
- You will save money since you are only buying the tools you need right now.
- You will save time by not searching the internet for free tools that will not help you.
- You will learn to calculate uncertainty using data that your already have. No PhD required!
What People Are Saying