Description of Course
Learn how to estimate measurement uncertainty for scale and balance calibrations in accordance with EURAMET CG18, ASTM E898, ANAB TR2501, NISTIR 6919, and more. This uncertainty training course covers how to find and calculate all significant contributors to uncertainty for scale and balance calibrations. Additionally, you will learn how to make your uncertainty budgets, add the capabilities to your scope of accreditation, and report uncertainty in your calibration reports.
This course has everything you need to estimate uncertainty for scale calibrations.
This is an amazing course for calibration and testing laboratories, including chemical, biological, life science, food testing, forensic, and mechanical laboratories. Yes, this course will work for you. In less than 3 hours, you will learn how to estimate uncertainty so you can stop spending hours looking up useless information online or reading guides that you do not understand.
Let me walk you through the process step-by-step.
Plus, you can watch me estimate uncertainty for a scale calibration step-by-step (See the demo video below). I will show you how to do it all in less than 25 minutes.
Topics Covered in This Course
Here is what you can expect to find in this course:
- Popular guides for estimating uncertainty for scale calibration
- What contributors to include in your uncertainty budgets
- How to calculate each contributor
- How to make an uncertainty budget
- How to report CMC uncertainty in your scope of accreditation
- How to report uncertainty in your calibration reports
Time to Complete
2 hours 53 minutes
Included In This Course
Here is what is include with this course:
- 3 month access to all video lessons and demonstrations
- All uncertainty calculators used during training
- All PowerPoint Slides
- PowerPoint Handouts (if you want to take notes with the slides)
- Training Certificate (Upon Completion) with CE credit hours
Here is additional information that you may find important:
- 4K resolution video (other resolutions are selectable)
- Closed captions available (English)
- Available on demand 24/7 on any device
- Videos can be cast to training room televisions
|Lesson 1: Specify A Measurement Function||00:18:00|
|Lesson 2: Find Sources of Uncertainty||00:19:00|
|Lesson 3: Calculate Sources of Uncertainty||00:54:00|
|Lesson 4: Characterize and Convert Sources of Uncertainty||00:07:00|
|Lesson 5: Combine and Expand Uncertainty||00:06:00|
|Lesson 6: Report Uncertainty||00:45:00|
|Demo 1: Estimating Uncertainty for Scale Calibration||00:24:00|