ATTENTION: LABORATORIES SEEKING HELP TO ESTIMATE UNCERTAINTY
FREE UNCERTAINTY CALCULATOR TO CREATE ALL THE BUDGETS YOU NEED FOR ISO/IEC 17025 ACCREDITATION
PROBABLY THE BEST FREE MEASUREMENT UNCERTAINTY CALCULATOR FOR MICROSOFT EXCEL EVER MADE…If you want to create an unlimited number of uncertainty budgets for your laboratory, download the Simple Uncertainty Calculator today and start estimating uncertainty.
Don’t let the name fool you. This calculator is far from simple. It is packed full of advanced features that you won’t find in any other free uncertainty calculator.
Personally, I’ve used this exact calculator to estimate uncertainty for my clients and help them prepare for accreditation.
Here is a list of the amazing things this uncertainty calculator can do;
- Allows up to 20 uncertainty contributors,
- Allows you to use sensitivity coefficients,
- Allows you to evaluate uncertainty with different units of measurement,
- Dropdown menu to select Uncertainty Type,
- Dropdown menu to select probability distributions,
- Dropdown menu to select expansion coefficient,
- Automatically selects divisors and converts uncertainty to standard deviations,
- Automatically calculates combined uncertainty,
- Automatically calculates expanded uncertainty,
- Automatically rounds expanded uncertainty to 2 significant figures,
- Allows you to enter degrees of freedom,
- Automatically calculates effective degrees of freedom,
- Allows you to add notes for every uncertainty contributor,
- Automatically calculates CMC uncertainty equations for your scope of accreditation.
Plus, download the calculator today and get a chance to sign up for 45 minutes of free training where I will show you how to use and get the most out of your calculator.
This is a limited time offer, so don’t miss out!
Download the uncertainty calculator today and join us for free training.
Tell Me Where to Send Your Calculator.
Complete the form below and get the calculator sent to your email.